I'm a Vinyl DJ based in Richmond.
I play good-time music all around Melbourne and Victoria
for birthdays, private house parties and fun social events.
I'm a DJ at:
The Cherry Tree Hotel, Cremorne
(Saturday night vinyl sessions),
KaDo Warehouse, Cremorne
(Private Events DJ)
Radio Bar, Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
(Founder of Transmission events)
My sets feature a quality mix
of classics & modern.
Genres include jazz, funk, dub, '60s soul,
'80s synth-pop, alternative, new-wave,
'70s disco, '90s-2000s nightclub classics,
funky electro, deep house & IDM
(with a few rad surprises thrown in).
I like to play as much vinyl as possible
on two turntables.
I can bring / set-up
my own quality sound-system if required
(see specs below)
Happy to take client's requests
with an aim to drop them into the live mix
when the vibe & moment is right on the night.
Please get in touch
to chat about the music for your event.
To keep in the loop
about upcoming gigs & special events,
please "like" / follow my FB events page :
See events HERE
(Events for 10 to 300 people):
- Bowers & Wilkins Loudspeakers Bass Sub
- LD Systems Dave Subwoofer, High Class 15G3
- Large LD Systems Loud Speakers, 150w / 40 hurtz
with custom stands
- Rotel Multi-Channel Power Amplifier, RB-985 MkII
- Reloop IQ2 + DSP Mixer
- 2 x Reloop Professional Direct Drive Turntables
with Ortofon Stylus & Cartridges
- Sennheiser HD 25 Light Headphones
- Mic if required
- Lights (AVE Led-Dance Sound-Activated Rotation Party Light,
Arlec Laser Projector, rose gold fairy lights,
disco-ball as requested!)
- Library of 20,000 + superior sound quality songs on digital format
- Collection of 3,000 + Vinyl Records on LP / 7" / 12"
(Usually a few crates of vinyl are selected for a night).